All grant applicants to the Crowell Trust must:
- • Have documentation verifying their organization is registered in the United States and classified as tax exempt under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or have a fiscal sponsor that meets this requirement.
- • Be in compliance with the standards established by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability for governance, fundraising activities, and accounting standards including current, externally audited, financial statements.
- • Be in agreement with the doctrinal statement of The Crowell Trust.
Self Screening Tool
Grant Making Timeframes
COMPLETE FOLLOW UP REPORT
Organization that have never received funding from the Crowell Trust OR organizations that have not been funded by the Crowell Trust within the previous five years:
- Please take the Crowell Trust Self-Screening Tool.
- If you meet our criteria, please click on the APPLY button below.
- Create new account OR Log in.
- Fill out the Crowell Trust Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
- You will be informed by email no later than January 30 (for spring cycle) and June 30 (for fall cycle) if you are invited to submit an application.
menacingly Please submit only one LOI per calendar year.
Organizations that have received funding from the Crowell Trust within the last five years:
NOTE – You may choose to submit an application for either a project or for operational funds. Select the APPLY button below and click on the application of your choice.
- Click on the APPLY button below.
- Log in.
- Select which application you wish to submit – either project-based or for operational expenses.
- Fill out and submit the Crowell Trust application.
buy cenforce online europe Please submit only one application per calendar year.